How to Search for a Session
This article demonstrates how to search for a specific session and how to search for a candidate in an existing session.
1. From the Metrica homepage, click the Sessions tab.
2. The Sessions List page shows all your Active and Completed sessions. To find a specific session, click the magnifying glass icon to expand the search. You may search by Session Name, Test type, Venue and Session Dates.
3. If you have an Agent user role, it is possible to search the session by Client Name. Use this to find sessions for a specific client by selecting the client's name from the drop-down selection.
4. After inputting the necessary details, click Search to display the results. Click on the Session Name to open and see the session's details.
How to Search for a Candidate in a Session
5. After clicking on the Session Name from step 4, you will be able to see that session's Entries and Details.
To find a candidate, click the magnifying glass icon under the Session Entries section to expand the search. You may search by Name, E-mail, Date of Birth, Entry Code, Status, and Date Registered.
6. After inputting the necessary details, click Search to display the results. Click on the candidate's Entry Code from the search results to open and see the candidate's details.