Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect,
- Save you having to log in every time you visit the site,
- Remember your settings during and between visits,
- Improve the speed/security of the site,
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission),
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission),
- Pass data to advertising networks,
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties,
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not,
- Remembering your search settings,
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited,
- Allowing you to add comments to our site.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Formstack - provides embedded online form functionality,
- Iorad - provides embedded interactive tutorials.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
Article is closed for comments.