No, the candidate received an asterisk (*) as a result for the test which indicated that the audio quality was not of sufficient quality for a result to be issued. We are therefore not able to reassess. The candidate will need to resit the test. Please ensure that the candidate computer is configured correctly - see the Technical and Hardware Requirements article for further information.
Articles in this section
- Re-sitting a component
- Candidate Quick Start Guide
- Why has my candidate received an asterisk (*) for Speaking instead of a result?
- Why has my candidate received an asterisk (*) for Reading and Listening instead of a score?
- My candidate has taken two of the three Linguaskill tests, but received an asterisk (*) for Speaking/Reading and Listening. Can you assess my candidate's result based on their performance in the other tests?
- My candidate received an asterisk (*) for Speaking. Does this mean that they failed?
- Can I request a results enquiry for an 'Unmarkable' Speaking test?
- Can I have a copy of my candidate's answers?
- Session and Entry deadlines
- Trial Reports