If you cannot see a candidates' result in a test session, it's possible that they have not completed the test. In the first instance, please check your candidates' status. If their status is Incomplete, they will need to log into the Cambridge English Test Portal and finish the test. If the status is Complete but you are not able to access their results, please contact us for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Re-sitting a component
- Candidate Quick Start Guide
- How long do Linguaskill tests take?
- Can I have a copy of my candidate's answers?
- Can I request a results enquiry for an 'Unmarkable' Speaking test?
- My candidate received an asterisk (*) for Speaking. Does this mean that they failed?
- My candidate has taken two of the three Linguaskill tests, but received an asterisk (*) for Speaking/Reading and Listening. Can you assess my candidate's result based on their performance in the other tests?
- Why has my candidate received an asterisk (*) for Reading and Listening instead of a score?
- Why has my candidate received an asterisk (*) for Speaking instead of a result?
- Session and Entry Deadlines