If you are an instructor, trainer or teacher for a student who will be sitting the Linguaskill test, the following resources may be useful to you.
1. Learn More About Linguaskill
A short leaflet or longer brochure about Linguaskill are available to download at the bottom of this article.
The minimum technical requirements that each computer must have to be able to run a test correctly are shown below.
- Processor Pentium III 800 MHz or equivalent
- RAM 512 MB
- Free hard drive space 4 GB
- Screen Resolution 1280 x 1024
- Operating System Windows XP, Windows 7, Apple OSX
- Internet bandwidth 2 Mbps
- Web browser Internet Explorer, Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Safari
- Adobe Acrobat Version 7
- Adobe Flash Player Version 10.1
- Additional Sound card and headset, Keyboard and Mouse
3. Materials to Adapt
There are lots of materials for teachers on our website, relating to our other tests and exams such as BULATS and Cambridge English: Key (A2/beginner), Preliminary (B1/intermediate) and First (B2/upper intermediate). These can easily be adapted to use with Linguaskill.
4. Professional Development
Identify your professional needs and get resources to help improve, using the Cambridge English Teaching Framework.