Single candidate entry
You can manually enter a candidate's details directly into the system.
This method is useful if you have a small number of candidates to add, and you want to add their specific details in. Once entered, they will have an Entry Code generated that they can use to access the test.
How to make a single candidate entry
1. Log into the Cambridge English Test Portal
2. Click Sessions
3. Click on the name of the session
4. Click Add Entries
5. Click the Single Candidate Entry tab
6. Enter the candidate's details into the form
7. Click Save
8. The candidate will now be in the session and will have an entry code they can use to access the test
Once you have added entries you will need to give the candidates their login details so they can access their tests. More information about managing your entries can be found here.