If you have candidates who have already taken a test and are taking a test again you can link their accounts so that the candidates only need one login to access both tests.
How do I link existing candidate accounts?
There are two ways to do this prior to the test:
1. You can make the entry for the candidate's second test using an Entry Code.
The candidate will use the Entry Code to access their tests and will fill in their own details at the beginning of the test. If the details they enter match the details that they entered when they took their first test the system will automatically link the two accounts.
Full instructions for making an entry using an Entry Code can be found in the Adding Entries - Entry Codes article.
2. You can make the entry for the candidate's second test by searching for the candidate's existing account.
Full instructions for making an entry by searching for an existing account can be found in the Adding Existing Candidates article.
If a candidates test was not linked correctly using the methods above, it is possible to manually link their accounts into one. This will then allow them to receive all components scores on a single Test Report.
Please note, candidates must have done all tests within 3 months of each other to appear on the same Test Report.
If you need any accounts merging, please get in touch and we'll be happy to assist. Please let us know the following so we can help promptly:
- You Institution ID
- Session name(s)
- Venue name(s)
- For each candidate that needs merging:
- Each of their current usernames
- If any of their details are showing differently, please let us know which is correct